What is teeth straightening?
Teeth straightening is an orthodontic process using adult braces to move crooked teeth into a better, more regular curve, or to correct relapsed orthodontic treatment that has been done in the past. Once the teeth have been aligned, an invisible retainer is fitted behind the teeth so they remain permanently in their new positions. The process can take from three to twelve months depending on the individual case. Teeth straightening has the following benefits:
- improved aesthetics – a lovely straight-looking smile, with no crooked teeth!
- better dental health – improperly aligned teeth can be difficult to clean, with difficult-to-reach parts prone to a build-up of plaque and tartar. Well-aligned teeth are more accessible for normal brushing and flossing.
- a wise investment – you can expect to be delighted with your new straighter smile. But if the transformation improves your dental hygiene, you may even spend less on going to the dentist!
At Improve Your Smile we offer three methods of teeth straightening – click on each link to learn more:
- ClearSmile Brace is applied to the front ten teeth, and takes from between 3 and 12 months.
- Inman Aligners or quick-fix braces, can be effective in just 6 to 16 weeks.
- ClearSmile Aligner is a discreet option with minimum interference to your lifestyle.
Why not book a free consultation and find out what we could do for you?