If you’re going on holiday soon, it’s worth making a list of the essentials that will make your trip both hassle-free, and more fun. Let us help you!
• Tickets (aeroplane/train/cruise ship)
• Hotel or resort accommodation details
• Sunblock (to protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun)
• Insect repellent
• Credit card/ATM or debit card
• Mobile phone
• Camera (with extra memory cards and charger)
• Comfortable footwear
• Any medication you normally take – have you enough?
• Toothbrush and toothpaste
• Dental floss
Have you arranged travel insurance?
Have you got health insurance cover abroad?
And, just before you leave, it’s a good idea to have your teeth checked to make sure that you will not have to deal with unexpected dental problems.
You might also want to consider having your teeth whitened before you go. Ring us on 020 8504 2704, or contact us here to take advantage of our free initial consultation for teeth whitening – so you can really look forward to sharing your holiday photos!